What is most important thing in photography for you? Do you want to know what should be?
For me it is – an idea. Idea for single shot, idea for a project, idea for your identity, idea for your whole work.
Building your own style. I am building mine for already 10+ years and I had no help from others and no such opportunities like workshops of dog photography.
It is not an easy thing, and it takes a long time. But there we are to help you and make it shorter – this is why Style Lab Workshop was created…
And I was invited to be a special guest there.
I would love to invite you to Tasmania in January for intensive, new kind of workshop that is all about creating and polishing your own original style.
Click there for FULL information and applications!
- 10-13 January 2020
- 4-day creative dog photography workshop
- 3 instructors – Charlotte Reeves, Craig Turner-Bullock and international special guest Alicja Zmysłowska
- Near Launceston, Tasmania (Australia)
- All-inclusive (workshop, accommodation, meals & transport during the workshop)
- Starting price of $4000 AUD
- Applications open August 1, 2019.
This workshop is for you if:
- Your pet photography shooting and editing skills are solid
- You are reasonably happy with your standard of work, but feel your portfolio lacks cohesiveness and an identifiable style
This workshop isn’t for you if:
- You are still working on basic camera + photography skills
- You need to learn how to use Photoshop and Lightroom
- You need help with starting or running a pet photography business
- You want to learn how to replicate successful photographer’s styles