What is most important thing in photography for you? Do you want to know what should be?
For me it is – an idea. Idea for single shot, idea for a project, idea for your identity, idea for your whole work.
Building your own style. I am building mine for already 10+ years and I had no help from others and no such opportunities like workshops of dog photography.
It is not an easy thing, and it takes a long time. But there we are to help you and make it shorter – this is why Style Lab Workshop was created…
And I was invited to be a special guest there.
I would love to invite you to Tasmania in January for intensive, new kind of workshop that is all about creating and polishing your own original style.
- 10-13 January 2020
- 4-day creative dog photography workshop
- 3 instructors – Charlotte Reeves, Craig Turner-Bullock and international special guest Alicja Zmysłowska
- Near Launceston, Tasmania (Australia)
- All-inclusive (workshop, accommodation, meals & transport during the workshop)
- Starting price of $4000 AUD
- Applications open August 1, 2019.
This workshop is for you if:
- Your pet photography shooting and editing skills are solid
- You are reasonably happy with your standard of work, but feel your portfolio lacks cohesiveness and an identifiable style
This workshop isn’t for you if:
- You are still working on basic camera + photography skills
- You need to learn how to use Photoshop and Lightroom
- You need help with starting or running a pet photography business
- You want to learn how to replicate successful photographer’s styles